455 Tarrytown Rd, Suite 1382 White Plains, NY 10607-1313
Forming partnerships with companies interested in reaching the growing Hispanic market in Westchester County!
From 2007 to 2017, sponsors have spent over $60 billion worldwide, and the numbers are expected to increase steadily in the coming years. Being the premier Hispanic business and professional organization in the county, our aim at the WHCC is to work hard for the development of Hispanic businesses and individuals. But the resources this large scale operation requires is not always available. It is because of the help of sponsorships that we are able expand our programs and further our mission.
Our sponsors support causes and organizations that share their values and tradition. This is a way of celebrating success, nurture talent and champion events. Being a sponsor provides organizations the right opportunities in building their brand profile and supporting the passions of their clients. At the Westchester Hispanic Chamber Of Commerce, we provide our sponsors some great benefits so that it is a win-win situation for us, the sponsors, the Hispanic businesses and the county as a whole.
The WHCC Sponsorship benefits include:
• Featured in sponsored event marketing materials
• One-year listing on WHCC website: whccny.com
• Display of banner and other signage at sponsored events
• Introduction of the organization to our members as an employer of choice
• Opportunity to be a speaker at select events focused on your area of expertise
• Networking opportunities with members of the WHCC and of its partner organizations
• Chance to develop and improve brand recognition among WHCC members and partners
• Employee participation opportunities in the WHCC initiatives throughout the community
The right sponsors serve as a gateway for large organizations to connect with the Westchester Hispanic business community!
Partner/Sponsor level sponsorships are available for corporations who want to play a part in the development of Hispanic businesses and individuals. Starting at $1,500, organizations can opt for a sponsorship level and in turn benefit from an effective brand awareness strategy.
Partner/Sponsor additional benefits include:
• Listing on our website
• Annual Hispanic Heritage Gala
• Special acknowledgements at select events of the WHCC
Apart from the benefits of our standard package, Premier Levels also include:
• Feature Sponsor and/or speaker at *one or multiple C-Level Forums (Healthcare Forum, Education Forum, Economic Development, among others)
• Company Signature Event – Specialized assistance with the planning of one business event with a company chosen theme and target audience per calendar year.
• Direct Connections Program (DCP) – Through a WHCC-managed matchmaking process members collaboratively exchange information and access to their contacts and resources. This value-added program is designed to assist our members to form valuable partnerships and develop targeted business relationships.
• *Highlight of Company Profile in “Movers and Shakers” e-Newsletter. This gives the Company an opportunity to stand out from the crowd and highlight any news or information it would like to share with our audience.
Some of the WHCC Events you could sponsor include:
• Golf Networking Events
• Executive Networking Mixers
• Annual Hispanic Heritage Gala
• Advocacy and Economic Development Round Tables