- Educational seminars and workshops on important topics such as minority certification & procurement, finance, marketing, technology, professional development among others.
- Advocacy & representation with elected officials
- Extensive networking & marketing opportunities through networking mixers
- Ttargeted advice & consultation through network of specialized businesses and professionals
- Affiliation with westchester county association, u.s. Small business administration member referral service
- On-line classifieds
- Business listing on www.whccny.com
- Membership pin
- Member only discounts
- And much, much more!!!
- And Much, Much More!
Join By Mail Please fill out the attached membership application form and send it, together with a check payable to Westchester Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, to:
Westchester Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
455 Tarrytown Rd., Ste. 1382
White Plains, NY 10607
To become a sponsor or to obtain more sponsorship information please contact us.
Membership Levels ( Join online )
Individuals from active business firms and organizations, foreign or domestic, incorporated or unincorporated, or licensed professionals, engaged in any type of legal business or professional activity may become a member.
(No Voting Rights)
Any individual, sole proprietor, independent contractor or not-for-profit organization may become a member to support the purposes and activities of the chamber.
Corporate membership dues start at $1,500 and include benefits tailored to the organization. Your valuable contribution helps support the chamber’s activities and programs.