Youth Summer Employment Program
Need a little extra help this summer?
Please visit www.westchestersummerjobs.com to learn about the WHCC sponsored Youth Summer Employment Program.
Department of Labor Wage Subsidy Program (pdf)
The WHCC is working with the Department of Labor and the One Stop Employment Center on identifying open entry-level employment opportunities for a pool of candidates they have are looking to place.
If you need entry-level workers but are concerned that you can't afford them here is great news for you. By hiring candidates referred by the Westchester One Stop Employment Center you can get between $3,640 and $7,280 to assist with their training for 3 to 6 months, as well as an $8 an hour wage subsidy for a six-month period.
• You must already have entry level jobs that you are trying to fill
• They must be full time/permanent positions;
• The jobs must pay at least $10 an hour;
• The work-week must be at least 35 hours.
• If you meet those requirements and are interested in more information or want to know if you qualify please
send us an email to email@example.com.